Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Monthly Running Check-in

This will be short. I wanted to track my March running before April is over. :)

Year long goal: 244 miles (I didn't plan on doing a 1/2 when I set this goal....)



In March I ran 66.16 miles. Whew! That is 31 miles more than in February.

Year to date:


137.5 miles....pretty sure I'm going to meet my goal of 244 by my 1/2 Marathon on May 4th! Going to have to set a new goal....

There you have it. I'm on track with my running. I'd write more, but it's Saturday, which means it's time for my long run.

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.