Saturday, November 23, 2013

Quickie Weight Updated

It's been a week since I had my Bod Pod test. The dietitian suggested 1800-2000 calories a day. That amount of calories sounded crazy to me. Could I really lose eating 1800-2000 calories a day????

As Bob the Builder would say


Yes I can! In the week since I started recoding with my new calorie range I lost a pound and a half. Not a huge loss, but totally what I was aiming for. I'm sure part most of the loss was because I was recording again. 

Recording was different this time. 

There was no crankiness. No, but why can she have a cookie and I can't. No I don't want toos.

1800-2000 calories gives me room for a cookie if I want one. That makes for a happy Kari. :) 

For years people have been telling me- eat more to lose. It's finally starting to  make sense. 

I've also done some heavy lifting this week that felt OH so good. I started stage 3 of New Rules of Lifting for Women. I want to reduce my body fat. Muscle burns fat. I will not, will not, will not stop lifting. My goal is to lift 3 times a week, but will settle for 2 on super busy weeks. 

Headed out for a trail run with a friend in a little bit. 

What are you weekend plans?

~Kari



About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.