Thursday, September 8, 2011

You say it's your birthday???

It's my birthday too! :)



I had two different ideas last night....
1. Start my day by taking care of myself. I read an article that other day that say that for every hour of exercise you do that you add an hour to your life.
2. Sleep in. It is my birthday after all.

I started my day with an early morning run. It was great! :) I am running a 5k on Saturday and have a goal of getting a sub 40 minute time. I ran 3.12 miles this morning and came in at 39:08. I am so ready for this race. Today I gave myself and those that love me the perfect gift- I chose to take care of my health. Tomorrow is my 4 month post-op anniversary. I hope to get some pictures up along with an update of how healing is going.

Happy almost Friday.
~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.