192.5. Yep, 192.5. Yep, I've been around 192 since January. January! 9 months of being in the 190's. Why can't I be a normal weight? Why does 174 seem so unreachable? Am I really meant to be overweight? Will I ever conquer the BMI chart? I feel like I've written this post a hundred times over the past 9 months.
Ok, I have to get logical about this. Here are the facts:
- I've lost 164 pounds
- I've maintained my weight for 9 months
- I stopped recording in May and have been able to maintain my weight
- People still ask me if I am losing
- I am getting faster each time I run
- I can use two risers during step class
What do I do? Do I settle for being overweight? Do I celebrate my success and trust that eventually my body with do what it's suppose to do? Do I go back to restricting calories? I know that I could get down to that 174 if I really restricted my calories and increased my exercise. Is it worth the price??? Is being a "normal" weight worth living an abnormal life? Back to my wallowing...