Friday, September 2, 2011

Ignore me while I wallow...

192.5. Yep, 192.5. Yep, I've been around 192 since January. January!  9 months of being in the 190's. Why can't I be a normal weight? Why does 174 seem so unreachable? Am I really meant to be overweight? Will I ever conquer the BMI chart? I feel like I've written this post a hundred times over the past 9 months.

Ok, I have to get logical about this. Here are the facts:
- I've lost 164 pounds
- I've maintained my weight for 9 months
- I stopped recording in May and have been able to maintain my weight
- People still ask me if I am losing
- I am getting faster each time I run
- I can use two risers during step class

What do I do? Do I settle for being overweight? Do I celebrate my success and trust that eventually my body with do what it's suppose to do? Do I go back to restricting calories? I know that I could get down to that 174 if I really restricted my calories and increased my exercise. Is it worth the price??? Is being a "normal" weight worth living an abnormal life? Back to my wallowing...

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.