Friday, March 16, 2012

Today

Today doesn't feel good. The scale is up for the second week in a row. The measurements are just about the same. (I am down another 1/4 inch in my waist...) Water intake is at an all time low. Night time eating is out of control. I'm discouraged. Today doesn't feel good.

I must remember....
~ I've lost 165 pounds!
~ I can run 3 miles with ease. (Take that Mrs. Pringle!)
~ I am so much stronger than I was 2 months ago.
(Found a new muscle in my arm this week!)
~ I AM going to run a 1/2 marathon on June 22nd.
~ I have two amazing kids and a husband that count on me to be healthy.
~ I can choose today to be healthy.
~ It's not always going to feel good.

Today doesn't feel good, but the choices that I make today will make tomorrow feel amazing! How are you?

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.