I weighed myself.
Truthfully, I weigh myself every morning (I know, I know).
Current weight: 207.4
Maintenance weight: 193
Down another 1.2 pounds! Considering that I had Olive Garden list night and some pretty strong PMS symptoms, that's not too shabby.
I wish that I had more time to blog. My days (everyone's days!) are too busy. For today, you'll have to settle for a list of what's going well....
- I am recording and feeling good about where I'm at with my choices.
- I am in LOVE with my treadmill. I have discovered Netflix while running and it really does help pass the time. I miss running outside, but for now this will have to do.
- We went to Olive Garden last night and I was able to keep my meal under 700 calories (lasagna with chicken off the light menu, one breadstick, and a bowl of zuppa toscana).
- Workouts are continuing to challenge me, but there is growth.
- My jeans, that had become too tight, are fitting comfortably and probably need me to pull back out the belts.
What's working well for you right now?