Wednesday, October 2, 2013

9 is the new 11

Black is the new white.

Strong is the new skinny.

9 is the new 11.

The Weighting Place family is busy. You are probably busy. Kids are over-scheduled, but not really. Their fitness choices (AKA sports) happen to be on different nights which means that we having after school activities 4 nights a week. 

I still need to exercise. I need time to decompress. I WANT to exercise.

What's a mamma, wife, daughter, teacher, friend, soccer coach to do?

This week I started going to bed at 9 PM. 9 PM!

I don't want to go to bed at 9, but it's what I need to do to make it all happen. 

Don't tell the kids, but I've started putting them to bed 1/2 an hour earlier so that I can have an hour to watch a TV show before heading to bed. 

Morning workouts are the bomb. I'm done getting strong by 6:30 AM and ready to tackle the day.

I'm making it work. 

How do you adjust your life to make it work?


~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.