Saturday, May 24, 2014

Regrouping

I choose to regroup.

I'm on the third day of regrouping and I have to admit it feels like I've come home.

Planning meals.
Measuring portions.
Savoring every bite.

I'm where I am suppose to be. Thankfully I've never let go of the exercise piece, so I'm not starting over at ground zero.

For two days I have resisted mindless snacking, recorded everything, avoided chips and salsa at work, planned out my meals, and overall felt full but never stuffed. We even ordered pizza last night- I had two slices of medium pizza and an amazing salad that came from our garden. 

Today I plan on reintroducing water into my plan. It will help that I have a trail run this morning to jump start my day.

Let's do this!

~Kari



About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.