Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ride Our Bikes Around the Hall

Do you want to building a snowman or maybe ride our bikes around the hall???



Love me some Do You Want to Build a Snowman from Frozen.

Big bike things are happening around here. 



I had a bike rack that I bought a few years ago and have hated pretty much since the first day we bought it. It was one of those kind that you but on the back door of your vehicle. I never could get the straps on correctly and putting bikes on were a pain in the butt. It said it held 3 bikes. It lied. 

Hurray for a new trailer hitch and bike rack. 

I even assembled the rack myself. I was quite proud. 
Hubby and Sissy were the parts people, but I did the manual labor. I even crawled under the car to attach the rack to the hitch. Have you been under your car? It's super dirty under there. 

We loaded up ALL 4 bikes and headed off on a biking trail adventure.

Sissy cheered.

Bug cried. (He wanted to stay home and watch Minecraft videos...)

Hubby sighed. 

Once we were at the trail the kids were ecstatic. 
The Husband even reported it wasn't "THAT bad". 






A few bike adjustments and we were off! Bug still needs someone right next to him saying "pedal, pedal, pedal" over and over and over again. 
Sissy took off! This was the view from behind the whole trail. 


I'm so thankful for my new body. There is no way I ever would have suggested a family bike ride at 356 pounds. I love that I get to share with my kids a love of the outdoors and seeing what our bodies can do.

How do you stay fit with your family?

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.