Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just for Today

What can I do?
How can I help?
Is there anything that you need?


I'm struggling with food.
I'm struggling with drinking enough water.
I'm struggling with oversnacking.

 
I have amazing support systems.
I know what to eat.
I have all of the tools that I need.
 
Here's the thing- my behavior doesn't match my goals. I want to be strong and have the defenition in my body to prove it! I want to be faster. I have this nagging goal to PR in my next 5k. I want need my clothes to fit.
 
So why doesn't my behavior match my goals?
 
I feel better when I record and eat in my calorie range.
I feel better when my clothes fit comfortably.
I feel better when I'm lifting and am sore the next day.
 
Why doesn't my behavior match my goals???
 
*Dusts self off and gets off the floor*
 
My goals today are:
- Record my food
- Swim
- Drink 64 oz of water
 
I only have today. Today my behavior will match my goals.
 
~Kari 
 


About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.