Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Running Celebrations!!!

Just last night I posted about how I was dreading my run. This morning I got up and had an AMAZING run! Wanna see the proof???? 


That's right baby! 37:48 and 3.12 miles! I've set a goal of running my 5k on Sept 10th in under 40 minutes. I'm hoping that today's run is a good indicator of future success.

Here's the strange part...last week I only ran once! You'd think that running 3X a week would result in better running times overall. Apparently I really did need a running time out. :) I'm not sure what I am going to do with this...do I reduce my runs to twice a week? Do I keep going on with 3X a week? What made me so much faster this week?

I have a lot of questions! Do you have any answers???

~Kari




About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.