Sunday, December 18, 2011

What tomorrow brings

I've been using My Fitness Pal for the past two weeks. I have been recording 5-6 days a week. I use to weigh in on Wednesdays, but since I started using My Fitness Pal on Monday, I decided to make my weigh in day on Monday. I may change that day, but feel like Monday's are really reflective of where I'm at since my eating tends to be a bit more scattered on the weekends. If I wanted to just always post my lowest weight, then I'd weigh myself on Thursday. :)

I had a great weekend, but it was full of food. We had Christmas with the in-laws last night and today I was just plain starving! Carrot sticks didn't seem to get the job done. Maybe my metabolism is just on fire and that is what is making me so hungry. A girl can hope!

Here's the thing- I don't know what tomorrow's weight will bring. I do know that since I have gone back to recording, that I feel SO much better. My energy level is up, my clothes fit again, and I am happy with the choices that I am making. There's my non-scale victory- I recognize that even if the scale doesn't move tomorrow, or if it even goes the wrong direction, that I feel good. What makes you feel good?

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.