Sunday, December 4, 2011

200.1

I don't want to write this post. I want to write about how well I've been doing during the holidays. I want to encourage you with my success. I want to brag about all the weight I've lost while most people are gaining weight.

I weighed myself this morning. 200.1. 200?!?!?! How can I be back in the 200's. Ugh! I never thought that I'd be back here again. I'm sad, frustrated, and embarassed. People watch me.

I know why I've gained weight. My last few posts have been about weight gain. Tracking my food, an extra long run, and plenty of fluid today will put me under 200 tomorrow, but that's not really the point. The point is that I have fallen off the healthy eating bandwagon. Workouts have been consistent and my calorie burn has been in the 3000 cal./week range. It's the eating. I've gotten lazy about my portion control and pre-planning snacks and meals.

Ugh! I don't want to go back to where I was. I know it's only 8 pounds. A few weeks ago it was only 3 pounds. In 6 months it could be *only* 60 pounds. This has to stop. 

Back to nutrition basics~recording, measuring, accountability. I'll keep you posted!

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.