Saturday, October 15, 2011

Boo!

Did I scare you? :) It's almost Halloween!!!! I can't believe we are already deep into fall. My past few runs have been fantastic. Crisps fall air. Leaves under my feet. Ahhhhh

On Wednesday I went to a fantastic early (5:30 AM) morning class at my gym. It is a circuit class that uses minimal equipment with body weight to burn a few calories (488 in 50 minutes) and break down some muscles. I felt energized after class. The best part? When I woke up Thursday morning I was so sore. I love that feeling! You've worked hard and each time you move your muscles it reminds you of all that you've done. Sweet success! I am hoping to add this class to my weekly routine. It's going to have to replace my Shred class for a while since I can't workout on Wednesday nights. My church is doing a Bible study on Wednesday nights and it's too hard to work, workout, eat dinner, look at my children and be to Bible study by 6:30.

Confession time: My eating has been awful lately. I am actually terrified to step on the scale. Blah! This time of the year is so difficult. I need a plan! I think that I am going to go back to using SparkPeople to record my food. It's nice to know that I don't need to use it forever, but that it's there when I need it. I'm not going to weigh myself until Friday. I know that if I weighed in today that it would reflect water weight, PMS weight, and a week of overeating. I'll weigh myself next Friday and hope to be where I was a few weeks ago- 192. The scale hasn't moved in FOREVER and I am totally OK with it staying around 190-195ish, but don't want to get up close to 200 again. (I know that 195 seems pretty much the same as 200, but it is SOOO far away in my weight loss world.)

Have a great rest of your weekend!

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.