Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lessons from my Dad

Two years ago today my dad died. I miss him terribly! At his funeral I read a list of advice from my dad. Today I am going to share that list with you.

~ Always get 3 estimates for any job.
~ Pop, candy bars and money do not grow on trees.
~ Threaten to leave at least two times when negotiating the price for a car.
~ Check your oil.
~ Do it because I said so.
~ Fishing has nothing to do with how many fish you catch.
~ Help those who struggle to help themselves.
~ If something doesn't work, turn it off, wait 5 minutes and then try again.
~ Use the bathroom before we leave because we are not stopping.
~ Go home and take care of those babies.

Miss you Daddy!

~Kari



About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.