Monday, January 9, 2012

What if????

Do you ever ask yourself "What if"? What if I would have gone on that blind date? What if I would have finished school? What if I didn't eat that jelly donut?

At the start of the year everyone was talking about their goals for the new year. Many bloggers decided that they were going to have a word or a few words that summed up their goals for the year. I refused to jump on the resolution bandwagon.

Since it is no longer "cool" to be goal setting, I'm now ready to set a goal for the year. :) Saturday morning I woke up and realized what I wanted to focus on this year. I want to focus on those "What ifs". I don't want to just focus on them. I want to answer them. What's my first "what if"???? Tune in on Friday and I'll share it with you. I started exploring my "what if" on Saturday and will be able to share more when I'm done on Friday. Nope, I'm not quiting my job or running away with the pool boy.

What about you?
Are there things in your life that you have always wondered "what if"?

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.