Friday, January 6, 2012

Who is this?

Have you seen this girl?

Me, July 2008

My son was looking through old pictures today.
Bug:"Mommy, who is this?"
Me: "I don't know, Bug."
Sissy: "Bug, that's Mommy before she learned how to be healthy"

Music to my ears! I love that my kids no longer recognize me as a unhealthy mommy. THEY are a large part of my motivation. I can now hold both on them on my lap with ease. Did you notice how Bug is hanging off my leg because my stomach blocks my lap in this picture?

Did Day 3 of NROLFW and am feeling great. Those 15 push-ups were SO hard (yes, even on my knees). I look forward to the day when I can do them with ease. Also, head over to Hilary's blog at The Big Weight. She is doing a fun giveaway for zipfizz. If you win, you can always share some with me. :)

Have a great weekend!
~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.