Friday, April 20, 2012

Try Your Best


I have some empty spots on my running chart. This morning my daughter asked me what the white space was for. I told her that it was where I was going to put things that motivate or encourage me. I'm struggling to find motivation. She asked to write something. Here's what she wrote:




Try your best! See, that's it. I need to try my best. Running, recording, weight loss, maintenance- it's all hard, but I still need to try my best. Tomorrow morning I am going to go run 6 miles. I have to be honest with you that I am not felling well tonight, but tomorrow morning I am going to try my best.

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.