Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My new crazy plan

I was talking to a good friend of mine and she made a prediction that within the next two years I would run a marathon. I laughed for a bit and then told her that I would run a marathon today if they would give me a week to finish. That got me thinking....

Starting on this Sunday, November 21st, I am going to begin a half marathon that will last 7 days. I will run 1.87 miles a day for 7 days and complete a half marathon. :) If I am successful at this attempt than over Christmas break I will attempt to complete my first marathon in a week. I am thinking Thanksgiving week will be a good week to attempt this run since it's a short work week and I need to work off the extra stuffing. (Yum!!!!)

Anyone with me? Who else wants to run a half marathon? You get a whole week to finish! I'm going to start a separate blog of Sunday where I'll document my miles each day and how long it takes for each run.

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.