Sunday, March 27, 2011

Run Kari Run

This will be short, but I wanted to share...
I had an AWESOME run today! It was raining so I had to put on my tough face and start running. I ended up running 4.5 miles in 50 minutes. At mile 3 I felt like a rock star and thought that I could do 5 miles. I hit mile 4 and was exhausted. I pushed through another half mile and had to stop.

On another note- I bought a body pillow tonight for my surgery. It's hard to believe, but in a little over a month I will be having excess skin removed from my arms and stomach. I bounce between total elation and complete terror. I bought a few cute sleeveless shirts at Old Navy this week. My plan is to wear a jacket over them until after the surgery and they will be perfect post-op.

I'm on Spring Break this week from school and am totally excited to try some new/old classes at my gym. :) Here's to a healthy week!

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.