Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ahhh summer :)

I love summer vacation! I love spending time with my kids! I love the fresh fruits! I love being able to exercise in the morning!

I love where I am at in this part of my journey!

My eating hasn't been great, but I have been sticking with my exercise plan during vacations. I don't know what I weigh (too scared to check...), but my pants still fit. I've decided that as long as my pants fit that it must still be ok.

I still want to lose a bit more. I'm "suppose" to be at 174.
I'll get there, but for today my pants fit and that's good enough for me. :)

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.