Friday, November 4, 2011

Dem Bones

I feel amazing and a lot of it has to do with my amazing new chiropractor. Here's a song for your listening enjoyment....
I have been amazing at the difference in how good I feel after just a few adjustments. This past week I had my atlas adjusted. Don't know what that is? I didn't until this week. It the bone that your skull sits on and it controls the alignment of your spine (including your brain stem). Mine was way out of whack, so much so that my left leg was 1/2 and inch shorter than my right! After a neck adjustment, my legs were now the same length. I don't know how it works, but it does.  The adjustment was uncomfortable, but I had instant relief. I have been tight between my shoulders and shoulder blades for years and I woke up this morning (my adjustment was yesterday) and my muscles were actually pain free. I also need to add that I have had 0 sciatica pain since starting to see a chiropractor. Like I said, I don't know how it works, but it seems to be working. Here's a good Youtube video about how the atlas works:

Have a safe and healthy weekend!
~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.