Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Really? Really? Am I really doing this!?!?!?

*DEEP BREATHS* Ok, I'm really going to do this. I am going to sign up for the Seattle Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon. I am terrified! Yep, I know that thousands of people run the race every year. When I was in high school my PE teacher had to walk to track with me just so that I could finish WALKING the mile that was required. Walking! I am now talking about running 13 miles. Is this me? Can I really do this?

I may be crazy. I have 8 months to train. I can do this! I have an amazing support system in place. I can do this! I am capable of anything that I set my mind to do. I can do this! It might be fun. I can do this. 

(Someone please tell me that I can do this.... )

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.