Thursday, May 16, 2013

Family Support

The best husband ever award has to go to my hubby. I started recording again yesterday. He HATES measuring food. My normal post-are the kids really asleep- snack is usually ice cream or popcorn. Last night was an ice cream night. I'm having some hip/groin muscle issues and didn't want to get off the couch where I was ice-heat-iceing my injury.

Hubby: Want some ice cream?
Me: Only if you are willing to measure it out.
Hubby: (GIANT SIGH) How many grams? 
Me: Let me check my app.


He got me my ice cream. He is an amazing support system even though he doesn't "get" my choices. 

My kids load in to the car so that mommy can get her exercise. They usually WANT to go, but on the days that they don't, they still go so that mommy can get strong. 

I couldn't do this without their support. Ok, maybe I could, but I am so thankful that I don't have to. 

I do it for them. I do it for me. 

Who supports you????

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.