Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fitbloggin Bound!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

I get to go to Fitbloggin!!!!!!  

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

It'll take some kid juggling for the time that I am gone, but I have amazing support systems that will help a girl out. 

I'll be going as a Live Blogger and am super stoked for the opportunity. 

As excited as I am, I have some major fears......

- What if I am all alone in the corner for the entire conference?
- What if my kids become a big headache and hubby can't figure out childcare while he's at work.
- That's at the start of my sprint tri training. How is that gonna work?
- Am I totally out of my league even thinking about attending a Fitness conference?????

I'm going. I'm excited. I'm scared. 

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.