Wednesday, May 8, 2013

She gets it!

A conversation with baby girl....

Me: Sissy, I'm tired. Will you run for me this morning?
Her: I can't. Me running won't make you any stronger. It will only help me. Only you can make you stronger.
Me: Love you. Be back soon.


She gets it! No one can do the work for her. She is the only one that can change her level of fitness. The story would be perfect if I said that she asked to run with me and we ran all over town.

She didn't.

But she gets it! 

It took me 34 years to realize that my body had nothing to do with others and everything to do with me. 

She gets it at 8! 

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.