Monday, February 28, 2011

I've been published!

This is suppose to be my Learning to Trust Myself- Day 6 report, but I have much more exciting news to share. Tracking, shmacking! I've been published! Ok, it was just for our school district's healthy living newsletter, but I've been put in print!!! I've been feeling for a while that I needed to share my success with others to encourage them to find their own healthy way. I contacted the Wellness PR lady for our district and shared with her about SparkPeople and how it has helped me. Well, that led to her wanting to share my story and here it is on page 3....



You should check out the entire newsletter. There's actually some great info.
I am soooo excited that I get to share this with so many people.
Whoop! Whoop! This feel SO much better than a Snickers bar! :)

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.