Saturday, February 26, 2011

Learning to Trust Myself- day 4

Ok, I'm on day 4 of not recording my food. I'm not sure that I can really count today since I don't usually record on Saturday most weeks. Today was not a fantastic food day, but it was a typical Saturday. I did find myself wanting a piece of cheese most of the day. I finally broke down and had one after I got the kids to bed. Looking back on my day I had a lot of snacking that I think now could have been cured by eating my cheese earlier in the day. It seems like when I have a really strong food craving the best thing to do is to indulge that craving and move on. It's almost like I keep eating to try to fulfill that need. Ooohhh and water! I never get in enough water on the weekends. I need to figure out a way to meet my water goals when it's not right in front of my face at work
Whew! I feel like I've been learning a lot this week!!!

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.