Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Recording Again....

This will be short and sweet....

Here I am. Recording again. My Fitness Pal, measuring cups, and my food scale are once again my best friends. I freaked out on my poor husband last night because he made me a wonderful dinner, but didn't measure out everything before assembling my plate. (Note to self- it's not THAT big of a deal! You did not get fat eating an extra ounce of cheese.)

How am I feeling? 

Great, of course! When I'm not recording I tend to graze and never feel satisfied. Never. Recording forces me to think about my meals and snacks because I want to optimize every single calorie.

The good news is that I feel full once again. I look forward to the next meal/snack but am never starving. 

I don't want to record forever. I need to record for now. 

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.