Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't mean to brag....

BUT today I found out that not only was I approved for life insurance, but was actually given the "preferred rate" due to my excellent health. I hope you don't think me a wimp, but I actually got teary-eyed when I read the e-mail letting me know I was approved. How did this girl go from being DENIED 5 years ago because I was "too heavy" to be insured to being approved at  a "preferred rate"? Whoop! Whoop! I don't plan on dying any time soon, but it is such a relief to know that my kiddos would be taken care of in the event that something did happen. Go me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hurray!! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be bragging! Awesome. I had the same thing happen to me, and now since the fall I also have a preferred rate. I LOVE IT! So nice to know that there are lots of benes to this losing weight stuff besides the scale. Give yourself a huge pat on the back from me :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.