Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Today: 210.9
Last week: 210.7

I wouldn't call this week a gain, but there is definitely no loss to report. I'm not sure why. Sometimes our bodies are weird. I had some significant health victories this week that I do want to celebrate.

- I recorded 5.5/7 days (one day dinner was too complicated to record)
- I have been pop free for 11 days
- My workouts have been amazing and my weekly calories burned is getting up to 3000 again (where I was back at my maintenance weight) instead of the 2400 that I had dropped down to.

- I FEEL BETTER!

When I was gaining, and gaining, and gaining I was starting to feel like crap. I feel in control and I feel confident in my abilities to lose these 17 pounds that I still have to lose. It's funny, I complained for days months a year about being 193 and how I couldn't get below 193. I would eat off my right arm right now if it meant I could be 193. I have a closet full of clothes that don't fit or are super uncomfortable. 

So, there it is. I didn't gain, but I also didn't lose. Big fitness plans tonight. My plan calls for a bike ride and a swim, so I am going to bike to the pool, swim my little bit (between 350-500 yards) and bike back home. I think. That's the plan. Tune in tomorrow to see how it goes. :)

~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.