Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spartan Race Winner

We have a winner!!!! I used a random number generator and the winner is comment #2.

Danielle Warren follows me on Twitter! Thanks Danielle.

Check your email. I'll send you the info you need to claim your free entry to any Spartan race in the 13-14 race season.
Congratulations!!!


Didn't win? Click on this link to get a 15% off discount from your race fees.

On a personal note~

I am starting to feel more comfortable with the idea of doing a Spartan Sprint.In small print on the website it says that 99.9% of people finish the race. Surely I won't be that .1 percent. I may be doing a whole lot of burpees. It may take me hours to finish. I will finish.




~Kari

About Me

My photo
On June 19, 2009 I started my weight loss journey. It has become quite the journey! As of today (2-1-11) I have lost 162 pounds and have gained a whole new life. This blog is a continuation of my journey. I hope to inspire and encourage others through my process.