I want to post something like this....
- I've been diet coke free for a week and I have not cravings.
- I've cleaned up my dinners and my coffee and have more energy than ever before.
- All of these changes have made me lose 10 pounds in just 3 days.
- I have been diet coke free for a week. The cravings aren't bad, but it is not easy. Some foods, especially salty stuff, don't taste as good without washing it down with diet coke.
- My dinner's have been clean (and really yummy), but lately my energy is low and my workouts are way harder than they should be. I took 2 rest days last week (in a row!) in hopes to rest my weary body. I hopped in the pool today and hand no oomph. I got in a solid brick workout- 600 yd swim+10 mile ride+15 minute stretch.
- The scale is a bit up from the last time I weighed in. I did have pizza a few days ago and I know that pizza makes the scale jump every.single.time. I was starving all day yesterday so I anticipated a loss today.
I have some BIG events coming up in the next 3 weeks and I want my body to get with it and comply with what I'm expecting it to do.
It's not my "special time" so I can't even blame it on that.
There's a little whiny voice inside saying, "It's not fair. Why is this easier for other people?".
Thankfully there is a much louder voice reminding me that our bodies are strange. They have highs and lows that sometimes can't be explained. I press forward. I exercise. I make healthy choices. (I am cooking beets for the first time ever while writing this and drinking my coffee without creamer.)
I've got this. You've got this.